Employment & Incentives
As integral part of its services Al-Hossam Legal provides corporate clients with comprehensive employment legal advice, and supports H.R. departments on all legal issues and disputes arising in relation to employment matters.
The firm focuses particularly on the following services:
- Advice on all aspects of employment law in the private and oil and gas sectors.
- Advice on new and evolving court precedents.
- Drafting employment contracts (fixed term and open term), temporary employment contracts, and secondment arrangements for all categories of staff including directors and senior executives.
- Drafting policies, procedures, and employee handbooks.
- Drafting ESOP and other tailor made incentive plans and related documentation.
- Advice on redundancy programmes, changing terms and conditions, and transfer of employment.
- Disciplinary, dismissal and grievance procedures, and settlement negotiations.
- Handling employment disputes before labour authorities and courts, from termination and bonus claims to protecting trade secrets, confidential information, and competition restrictions.