Financial & White-Collar Crimes
Al-Hossam Legal provides advisory and litigation services and experts to deal with financial and white-collar crimes, regulatory bodies, and cross-border issues in multiple jurisdictions, from initial legal and strategic advice to effective advocacy before local authorities and courts. The firm also provides preventive legal advice and procedures to avoid violation of local laws.
The firm focuses particularly on the following services:
- Corporate and business misuse of funds, business fraud, breach of trust (embezzlement), and dishonoured cheques.
- Internal investigations into potential violations of regulations or criminal law, and providing legal and remedial advice.
- Investigations conducted by regulatory bodies.
- Local and international asset tracing, plus freezing injunctions in relevant jurisdictions.
- Advising on anti-money laundering (AML), combating the financing of terrorism (CFT), and whistle-blower protections and related issues.
- Advice on compliance with anti-corruption laws.